Climate Education training
We believe the unprecedented level of action needed to solve the climate crisis requires a much better level of understanding of the climate science.
That is why we partner with the Climate Fresk charity to achieve their goals to train millions of people from all walks of life on Climate Science.
Climate Fresk workshops
Climate Fresk is a charity that developed a serious game comprising of 42 cards, based on UN reports (IPCC 6th assessment report).
Through a fun and collaborative 3-hour workshop, participants will:
- LEARN > players create a mural mapping the causes and consequences of climate change with the cards.
- GET CREATIVE > participants are invited to decorate and find a title to their mural.
- DISCUSS SOLUTIONS > after debriefing on their emotions, participants have to come up with solutions to tackle climate change, based on what they learned.
Experienced facilitators lead participants through the process to make this an engaging and inclusive training experience.
- The 3-hour workshop is available online and offline.
- For groups from 4 people - our experienced facilitators can manage groups of up to 15 people in person.
- We can bring in extra facilitators to deliver workshops for larger groups up to 100+.
- Available in most languages and geographies through an international network of facilitators.
We have delivered workshops for Kering group, BNP Paribas, Bath University, Envopap, AXA.
Cost: From £750
"Thank you for such an informative session! I learnt a lot about specific effects and causes of Climate Change, and feel more confident going into client meetings with a deeper knowledge of climate change impacts"
Annie Flint Smith, Envopap (Sustainable materials company)